Meet Dr Nanda Kishore
- Nanda Kishore, BPT (NIMS), M.S.(sports)(UK), working as a leading consultant physiotherapist, gaman physio care for the sole purpose of achieving functionally meaningful patient outcomes.
- His current interest of therapeutic exercise moving towards function began in college and made him felt responsibility for persons disabled by spinal cord injury, forced him to expand his analysis process as functional pathology of the spinal cord injury.
- His clinical exposure was very broad working with highly reputed institutes nationally and internationally such as NIMS, NHS, various sports events, clubs, academies enabled him develop novel approaches and continuous escalation of knowledge.
- His deep insight on the need of the extensive valued health care in society in the field of rehabilitation defined in terms of patient satisfaction, emerged gaman health care of this magnitude with chain of rehabilitation centres, institutionalised community based rehabilitation, inpatient rehabilitation, highly innovative products, fitness and wellbeing – health for all, awareness campaigns aiming towards highest achievable early functional outcome as a common goal.
- Throughout his career, he earnestly deserves the everlasting cheer and gratitude from his patients for his emotional support and generosity of time spent in making clinical decisions regarding prescription of therapeutic exercise as a corner stone to improve their functional capabilities and ultimately their quality of life.
- All the time greater emphasis has been laid on evidence base practice and also an effective instructor to his fellow teams, encompasses his extensive work and his successful years as a therapist renowned for his expertise in physical therapy
Still Don't Believe Us? Ask These Guys
My heart full thanks to Gaman PhysioCare.
– Mr. GNANESHWAR
It am very glad to have word class facility & physiotherapists in Hyderabad. Gaman have excelled in all specialities of physiotherapy.
– Mr. INDEEVAR REDDY
My heartfelt thanks to Gaman.
– Mr. MAHESH
I appreciate your timely support when I was in agony and facing a lot of anxiety. My heartfelt thanks to Gaman.
– Mr. PRAKASH
Thanks to Gaman PhysioCare.
– Mr. AMIT
Get In Touch
Book Your Consultation with our Leading Physiotherapists.